Friday, November 11, 2011
it has been almost half a year since the Ministry of Interior in Sana'a has stoped issuing tourist visas due to the unrest in the country. This has affected many Yemeni people and especially inhabitants of magical Soqotra Island for whom tourism is an important source of income.
As Soqotra Island has always been peaceful and has not been affected by the Yemeni unrest, the authorities have decided to start issuing TOURIST VISAS for the visitors that will spend their time in Yemen in Soqotra Island and possibly 1-2 days in Sana'a.
If you wish to visit this extraiordinary Island, you are welcome to visit our website
http://www.eternal-yemen.com or contact us to email@example.com. For preparation of VISA, we will need a colorful scan of your passport main pages.
WHY TO TRAVEL WITH US ?
- We know the Island well and we know the traveller's expectations
- For all of our clients we prepare well considered, tailor made itineraries, according to the clients wishes, time and fitness that will allow you to see the optimum in your time
- We support Soqotrian communities and work exclusivelly with Soqotrian people
- Our drivers, guides and other colleagues are responsible, experienced and trustful persons
- High satisfaction of our past clients
Create with us your Eternal travel tale !